Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 245

Hi there! Not much new today. I went over to TSC and got the kids some piranha. Thanks, again, Terri. They will be so much more comfortable. And I couldn't resist getting them their favorite apple treats while I was there! And the co-op for oats n weet feed... It's a never ending cycle! But they are happy:) It's church night! That's an awesome thing! I have a couple more prayer requests! Sharen, to be done once and for all with the biopsies! Crickette, to be healed and well! All tests giving exact results! And for Jackie's mom. She is 97 years old and had to have her leg removed. Last I heard, she was in recovery. Comments: Crickette...praying for you! Stay well! That's it for now. Y'all have a great day! God bless!

4 comments:

crickette said...

Thank you for the prayers! I need all the help I can get. Praying for Jackies mon> Every time I think i have it bad, I just look around me and find someone that needs prayer more than I do! The EKG is today, Keep up the prayers, I know they help!

sandi said...

Gods healing grace to Jackies mom and Crickette too. In this world we all need prayers. We just have to always thank the Lord for all He does for us. And reading these posts are truly a blessing to me. Glad all is well for you and yours. Continued saftey for you all. God Bless. Sandi

PS I hope the horses stay in.<3

sandi said...

Sharen, God's healing grace to you also. Sorry I missed you. Know all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love in Christ, Sandi

Anonymous said...

how is everything it tony the carvr if you have my # call me sometime